Friday, December 4, 2009


I've adopted the Rice Krispies Crackle to be my mascot. My buddies and I had a Garage Rock band in the 60's. That's when the Beatles, Rolling Stones and The Animals were popular. We played 'Louie, Louie', 'Lucy in the Sky' and other three-chord Rock songs. Buck (His name changed to be a character in my future book) had a mother-in-laws cabin out back where we set up our amps. We even had a mixing console engineer who was into electronics and wired speakers all over the walls. I think he wired us also; we were a wild, wired trio! The place vibrated and boomed with music as loud as we could play it. I wish we had gotten a photo of us all dressed up. I'll just have to let this picture I drew to let you create a picture in your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment